Aja Ekapada (an ancient fire serpent or dragon, or also the unborn one footed goat/ unicorn, one who goes wherever he likes to, aja ekapada is also the mount of the rudra a fierce form of shiva, this one-legged dark deity rules over secret societies and clans and hence associated with all types of black magic, as per vedas he is associated with floods, storms, and lighting).
|Sounds||Se (से), So (सो), Da (दा), Di (दी)|
Introduction to Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra
Welcome to the Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra! (The Scorching Pair) We’re excited you’re here.
Lot of content about purva bhadrapada nakshatra arranged step by step. You can understand most common trade qualities of purva bhadrapada nakshatra people. But don’t judge anything by just knowing birth star.
We have to look janam kundali for detailed analysis:
- Black Magic and Left-Handed Tantra.
- Hot, Intense, Critical and Passionate.
- Disturbed Souls, Extreme and Volatile Forces.
- Alienation, Desperation, Violence, or Betrayal.
- Rebellious, Eccentric and Sexual Pervert.
- Intelligent scholar
- Skilled at making money
- Ill health
- Extra marital affairs
- Financial volatility
- Understands logic
- Creates prosperity through cleverness
- Receives money from the government or from wealthy people
- Has longevity
- Could marry or be born into a wealthy family
- Spiritual depth
- A warrior
- Skilled at earning an income
- Universal goals
- Fights injustice
- Mystical beings
- Good writer and speaker
- Self reliant
- Good at reading people
- March to their own beat
- Devoted to those who impress them.
- Has many serious conversations
- Changes residence many times
- Dominated by their spouse
- Frugal, yet still a poor financial planner
- Poor health
- Wavering mind.
- Coffin makers
- Cemetery keepers
- Medical practitioners
- Author of horror or mystery stories
- Weapon maker
- Black magic
- Leather industry
- Homicide detective
- Metal industry
- Professions involving fire
- Toxic substances.
|First Pada||Second Pada||Third Pada||Fourth Pada|
|20°00′ – 23°20′ (11)||23°20′ – 26°40′ (11)||26°40′ – 30°00′ (11)||00°00′ – 03°20′ (12)|
|Navamsa: Aries||Navamsa: Taurs||Navamsa: Gemini||Navamsa: Cancer|
|Sound: Se (Say)||Sound: So||Sound: The (Daa)||Sound: Di (Dee)|
|Keyword: Determination||Keyword: Gratification||Keyword: Communication||Keyword: Affliction|
|Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra 1st Pada Characteristics||Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra 2nd Pada Characteristics|
|Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra 3rd Pada Characteristics||Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra 4th Pada Characteristics|