Pitra dosh in kundli how to find: Pitra means father. In Hindu Vedic astrology sun is karaka for father. If the sun is placed in 9th or 9th house afflicted by natural malefic or lagna malefic. Rahu conjunction with or 9th lord will be considered pitra dosha some times.
There are basically three types of Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham).
1. The curse of the departed souls on their own family, if the family members fail to adhere to the basic requirement of doing yearly rituals for their ancestors.
2. The Curse of the outsiders/unknown or known entity who were affected by your living/departed ancestors.
3. Failure to look after the aged peoples and leaving them to fend for themselves.
Pitra dosha effects:
1. It could delay the marriage.
2. It could scuttle the successful married life.
3. There could be unsuccessful or failed marriage in the same family.
4. There could be more number of bachelors in the same family.
5. It could forbid the conceiving of the children.
6. It could lead to miscarriages during the conceiving.
7. There could be physically and mentally disabled person.
8. There could be unnatural deaths.
9. There could be robbery, fire or accidents in the house.
How to find out Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham) through the Horoscope?
1. The presence of the Sun, descending Moon, Mars, Raghu, Mercury and Kethu in the 5th house indicates the Pithru dosham (Pitra Dosha).
2. The 5th house lord gets debilitated or weakened.
3. The 5th house lord is either being associated with malefic planets or staying in a malefic house.
4. The presence of debilitated planets in the 5th house.
5. The 5th house lord is weakened at Navamsa chart.
6. The traversing of 5th house lord in the Star of a malefic planet or traversing in the 22nd star/88 division from the birth Star.
7. The 5th house lord is getting affected by Thithi Sunyam.
8. Association of 5th house lord with Raghu/Kethu in any house.
Pitra dosh nivaran upay & remedies
1. Aditya Hrudayam , Ravi Graha Shanti etc. Shani Graha Shanti etc.
2. Your manes will get satisfied if you will do Pinddaan, worship and Tarpana on the date of death of manes in the Krishna Paksha of Ashwini month with sesame, couch grass, flowers, raw rice and Ganga water or pure water. After that, offer food, clothes, fruits and donation to the Brahmins to pacify your manes.
3. People who don’t know the date of death of their manes can perform all these activities for pacification of their manes on the day of Amavasya. This year, Amavasya day of Ashwini month will fall on 07th October.
4. If the person will worship the Peepal tree then Pitra will be removed. If he will offer Kheer to his manes on the day of Somvati Amavasya then Pitra Dosha will be removed. You can also offer food and clothes to Brahmins on every Amavasya to reduce negativity of Pitra Dosha.
5. On every Amavasya, put Kheer in the ash of cow dung cake and recall your manes in the south direction and apologize for your mistakes and Karmas. It is one of the beneficial remedies.
6. Give respect your father and other senior members of family and take their blessings to strengthen the position of Sun.
7. Stand on a mat and look at the Sun during Sunrise, chant Gayatri Mantra to strengthen the position of Sun in your horoscope.
8. Wearing ruby could increase the strength of the Sun, but it depends on the position of Sun in the horoscope.
Pitra Dosha mantra:
Om Pitrabhyah devatabhyah mahayogibhyech cha,
Namah sawaha swadhyaye cha nityamev namah
Pitra dosha calculator: Pitra dosha calculator will check based horoscope online with your date of birth detail. We do analysis tell you the effects and suggest you best pariharam & remedies. It improves the career & good relationship with father, boss in office. Enter your date of birth get the instant report.