“The Star of Renewal”
Vasutva Prapana Shakti (The Power to “Gain or Receive Objectives or ability to Gain Wealth and Substance”)
Symbol: “Bow and Quiver (Case that Contains the Arrows) of Arrows”, “A House or Abode”
Deity: Aditi (Mother of the Demigods, the Goddess of Earth, Harvest and Produce. She is Boundless, Vast and Limitless like the Sky. She Embodies Infinity and the Primordial Vastness. She is the Goddess of Protection, Forgiveness, Wealth and Abundance. She is the Nurturing Mother and Protector of Children. She is the Earth Goddess who tends the Ground on which Healthy Seeds can Bear Fruit)
- Technocrats, Innovation, Inventions
- Hotels, Real Estate Revival and Renewal
- Philanthropists, Ecologists, Preservers, Recyclers
- Musicians, especially Violinists, Guitarists
Aditya: Demon God, Maha Bali – Given a boon about him – Vamana story 3 feet’s.
Lord Shriram – Relationship of Wife, More Brothers, Twins of Lav and Kusha
- There are 8 Asta Vasus (Lord Maha Vishnu)
- Vasu means good. Brings a light gain.
- Brining something new to life.
- Lord Shri Rama – Lagna and Chandra in this Nakshatra.
- More male children or more brothers.
- Aditi is mother of gods, big family, large clubs, and societies.
- Lord Shri Ram have two sons, lav kusha like castor is immortal twin. Gemini also twins.
- If 7th lord afflicted chances of dual marriages.
- Reversal of fortunes. Rats to riches, riches to rats.
- Committed recyclers
- Chara Nakshatra – Moving , Love my pillow, 4th + 12th connection
- Writing, Signing, Motherly care etc.
Favourable: Travel, Exploration, Pilgrimage, Imagination, Innovation, Installation of Altars, Worshipping the Mother Goddess, Child Care, Buying Homes and Cars, Agriculture, Gardening, Starting Work in a Building, Marriage, Education, Meditation, Fresh Start for Relationships, Projects and Activities, Weddings, Healing, Beginning Education, Beginning Construction or Laying a Foundation, Imagination, Spirituality, Teaching, Working with Children, Buying a Home or Vehicle
Unfavourable: Lending, Borrowing, Law, Legal Matters, Conflict or Aggressive Action
Rasi (Zodiac): Gemini/ Cancer
Range: ‘020 00’ Gemini- 03o 20’ Cancer
Padas: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer
Ruling Planet: Jupiter
Meaning : The “Two Restorers of Goods or Two Chariots”, “Good Again”, “Wealthy Again”, “Prosperous Again”, “Light Again” or “the Return of the Light”
Indication: “The Star of Renewal”
Body Part: The Fingers, The Nose
Guna (Quality): Sattwa
Gana (Race): Deva (Divine, God-Like Dispositions)
Purushartha (Goal): Artha (Wealth or Material Pursuits)
Tridosha: Vata (Wind or Air + Space)
Nature/ Category of Star: Chara (Movable, Changeable)
Varna (Caste): Vaishya (Merchant)
Gotra (Clan): Kratu (name translates as the “One who Inspires”)
Pancha Mahabhuta (Element) : Apas (Water)
Basis Above: Air or Wind
Basis Below: Moisture or Rain
Desire: To Produce Herbs and Tree
Result of Shakti, Basis, & Desire: Revitalisation of Plants
TriMurthi (Process) : Brahma (Create)
Direction of Mouth / Motion: Tiryanga Mukha (Looking Straight/ Facing Forward/Level)
Yoni (Gender): Female
Animal Symbol: Cat
Bird: Swan, Peacock
Sounds: Kay, Kho, Haa, Hee
Tree/ Plant: Velu, Venu Vruksha, Bamboo (Latin Name: Bambusa Arundinacea)