Sun is all about power. He never work directly he use his power to get the things. Sun rules 1 & 10th houses in horoscope. 1st house indicates soul, 10th house indicates career. Sun is speed, discipline. We can observe sun raises east on time without any doubt. Accuracy & Knowledge.
|Own Stars||Krittika, Uttara, Uttarashada|
|Best Placements||10, 3, 6, 11|
|Dasha Period||06 Years|
Introduction to Planet Sun
We can even observe something from sun nakshatras. I already explained in nakshatra articles.
- Krithika – fire (Agni) sharp nature
- Uttara Phalguni – Aryaman is typical match maker helps for friends., Negotiations
- Uttara Ashada – Vishvedevas – Lord Ganesha – Connected to auspicious, knowledge.
The Sun is associated with various concepts in astrology, such as the soul, self, self-realization, prestige, power, ego, right eye, heart, heat, well-being, father, king, fame, honor, electricity, and royal favor. Its multifaceted nature means that it can represent physical health, creativity, leadership, authority, spirituality, and enlightenment. The influence of the Sun in a person’s life and personality is determined by factors such as its placement in their birth chart, aspects, and transits of other planets.
Sun indicates blood. Many people tell mars is the karaka for the blood. technically blood contains 4 elements. White blood cells (Sun) , Red blood cells (Mars) , Plasma (Moon) , Total Cell (Saturn). When these planets afflicted by malefic with rahu, saturn, mars depends on other combination can give blood related health problems too.
Sun placement on 12 houses also i explained in below video please follow for more information. Sun in 12 houses astrology. sun in 1st , 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th house.
Even you know more and judge dasha period how it works, sun in 12 houses astrology sun in 1st , 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th house sun astrology calculator, sun god astrology, effects of weak sun in astrology, sun mahadasha, sun in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces, Sun conjuction Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu
- The Sun rules the digestive system and affects changes in the stomach. It stays in a particular sign for one month and is the lord of Leo.
- The Sun also has lordship over Krittika, Uttara Phalguni, and Uttarashadha nakshatras. Whenever the Sun transits these nakshatras, it enhances the prospects of the house over which it has lordship. However, if the Sun is in debilitation or an inimical sign in a native’s horoscope, it can also harm that house.
- The Sun is male and has Rajas qualities. Its sign of exaltation is Aries, and its sign of debilitation is Libra. Signs friendly to the Sun are Scorpio, Sagittarius, Cancer, and Pisces, while Taurus, Capricorn, and Aquarius are inimical to it.
- The Sun acts in a Satwik way with Jupiter, Rajas way with Moon, and Tamas way with Mars. It has enmity with Saturn, Venus, Rahu, and Ketu. It also aspects with full power the house 7th from it.
- The Sun’s daily speed is 59 Kalas (minutes) and 8 Vikalas (seconds). It is 9 crores and 59 lakh miles away from Earth and has a diameter of 92 thousand miles.
- The time taken for the Sun’s sidereal revolution is 365 days, 6 hours, 9 minutes, and 9.7 seconds. According to the Vimshottari system, the duration of its dasha is 6 years.
- The results of the Sun depend on the houses it occupies. In different positions, it becomes the significator of self-realization, father, jungle, Sahara, wandering, headache, and mental worry.
- The Sun becomes a Yoga karak, a planet of power and affluence, for people having Aries, Scorpio, and Sagittarius as Ascendants. However, due to the Tarnas nature of Mars, Ketu, Saturn, and Rahu, the Sun with these planets gives bad results.
- When the Sun occupies the nakshatras Mrigashira, Chitra, Dhanishta, Ashwini, Magha, Moola, Pushya, Anuradha, Uttara Bhadrapada, Ardra, Swati, and Shatabhisha, it harms the house. But with Jupiter and Moon, it gives good results. It gives very good results in the nakshatras Rohini, Hast, Shravana, Panarvaar, Vishaltha, and Poorvabhadrapada.
- The Sun is neutral in character with Mercury. When located in nakshatras Krittika, Uttara Phalguni, Uttarashada, Ashlesha, Jyeshta, and Revati, it gives results according to the nature of the planet with which it is situated.
- For marriage, travels, auspicious functions, and business, the study of the Sun has to be undertaken specifically.
Sun Planet Karakatwas
In Vedic astrology, Sun is considered as one of the most important planets and is referred to as the King of the planets. It represents the soul, self-confidence, authority, leadership, and vitality. Sun is also known as Surya and is worshipped as a deity in Hinduism.
In terms of karakatwas, or significations, Sun is considered the karaka or significator for the following areas:
- Health and well-being: Sun is associated with physical health and vitality. It represents the heart, eyes, bones, and overall vitality.
- Father: Sun represents the father and his role in a person’s life.
- Government and authority: Sun is associated with power, authority, and governance. It represents political leaders and those in positions of authority.
- Career and profession: Sun is associated with career and profession. It represents success, recognition, and achievement.
- Spirituality: Sun represents the soul and is associated with spiritual growth and enlightenment.
In addition to these, Sun is also associated with creativity, intelligence, and courage. Its placement in a person’s birth chart can provide insights into their personality, strengths, and weaknesses.
Sun Exaltation and Debilitation
In Vedic astrology, the Sun planet has an exaltation and debilitation sign, which can affect its strength and influence in a person’s birth chart.
The exaltation sign for the Sun is Aries, which means that the Sun is considered to be most powerful when placed in Aries. This placement can bring strong leadership abilities, confidence, and vitality.
On the other hand, the debilitation sign for the Sun is Libra, which means that the Sun is considered to be weakest when placed in Libra. This placement can bring a lack of confidence, indecisiveness, and difficulty asserting oneself.
It is important to note that the impact of the Sun’s placement in a person’s birth chart is not solely determined by its exaltation or debilitation sign. The placement of the Sun in different houses, signs, and aspects, as well as the overall strength of the chart, can also have an impact on its influence.
Best Position of Sun in Horoscope
In Vedic astrology, the placement and position of the Sun planet in a person’s birth chart or horoscope can have a significant impact on their life. While there are several factors to consider, some of the best placements and positions for the Sun planet are:
In the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, or 10th house: The Sun is considered to be most beneficial when placed in these houses, which are associated with strength, success, creativity, and self-expression.
In its own sign (Leo): The Sun is most powerful when placed in its own sign, Leo. This placement can bring confidence, leadership abilities, and success.
In a friendly sign (Aries, Sagittarius): The Sun is also strong when placed in friendly signs like Aries or Sagittarius, which can bring courage, determination, and a pioneering spirit.
In a positive aspect with other planets: When the Sun forms a positive aspect (conjunction, trine, or sextile) with other planets, it can enhance the positive qualities associated with those planets and bring success and recognition.
It is important to note that the impact of the Sun’s placement in a person’s birth chart can vary based on several factors such as its house, sign, and aspect, as well as the overall strength of the chart. A qualified Vedic astrologer can provide a more detailed analysis of a person’s birth chart and provide insights on the best way to work with the energies of the Sun planet.