Ahir Budhyana (water serpent or dragon of the deep seas. he is the god of fertility, kundalini and has a special need for seclusion. he is one of the 11 rudras and is the son of viswakarma the celestial architect), goddess lakshmi is also associated with this nakshatra.
|Sounds||Du (दू), Tha (थ), Jha (झ), Jna (ञ)|
Welcome to the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra! (The Warrior Star) We’re excited you’re here.
Lot of content about uttara bhadrapada nakshatra arranged step by step. You can understand most common trade qualities of uttara bhadrapada nakshatra people. But don’t judge anything by just knowing birth star.
We have to look janam kundali for detailed analysis:
- Black Magic, Occult and Lechery.
- Connected to Shiva Tandava, Dance.
- He is the God of Fertility, Connected to Children.
- Associated with Goddess Lakshmi, Rich with Money and Knowledge.
- Connected to Spirituality, Temples (Deity Ahir Budhyana is the spiritual warrior).
- Happy people
- Eloquent speakers
- Virtuous nature
- Able to conquer enemies
- Highly emotional
- Financial volatility
- Inspiring speaker
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strictly follows principles
- Financially successful
- Tends to make money on their own
- Benefits from children
- Drawn to the unknown
- Love for family
- Self sacrificing
- Benefits from gifts or inheritance
- Defeats enemies
- Service oriented
- Controls anger
- Marital happiness
- Provides nourishment for others
- Gives advice.
- Develops long-term enemies or is involved in disputes that take a long time to resolve
- Over analyzes outcomes
- Financially focused
- Highly emotional
- Charity work
- Import or export work
- Travel industry
- Religious work
- Yoga and meditation experts
- Tantric practitioner
- Jobs that require extraordinary abilities
- Jobs that require little movement
- Night watchmen
- People living on inheritance
|First Pada||Second Pada||Third Pada||Fourth Pada|
|03°20′ – 06°40′ (12)||06°40′ – 10°00′ (12)||10°00′ – 13°20′ (12)||13°30′ – 16°40′ (12)|
|Navamsa: Leo||Navamsa: Virgo||Navamsa: Libra||Navamsa: Scorpio|
|Sound: Chu||Sound: Che||Sound: Cho||Sound: La|
|Keyword: Driven||Keyword: Luxury||Keyword: Sharp Mind||Keyword: Empathetic|
|Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra 1st Pada Characteristics||Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra 2nd Pada Characteristics|
|Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra 3rd Pada Characteristics||Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra 4th Pada Characteristics|