Brihaspati’s epithets are sacred and many: “lord of sacred speech and prayers”, “lord of power”, “guru of the gods”, “reader of minds” and “beloved by the gods”. Jupiter (brihaspati) is known as jeeva, the consciousness of the soul representing the individuality of self.
|Sounds||Hu (हू), He (हे), Ho (हो), Da (डा)|
Welcome to the Pushyami Nakshatra! (The Star of Nourishment) We’re excited you’re here.
Lot of content about pushyami nakshatra arranged step by step. You can understand most common trade qualities of pushyami nakshatra people. But don’t judge anything by just knowing birth star.
We have to look janam kundali for detailed analysis:
- Nurturing, Nourishment and Care Giving.
- Teachers, Business Gurus, Advisors, Counsellors.
- Marriage Trauma and 3rd Party Seduces the Spouse.
- Adoption of Children.
- Practical Knowlege. Iron, Petrol, Education, Cooking.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of subjects
- Control of passions
- Fond of performing charitable deeds
- Self centered
- Socially adept
- Financial expert
- Fight for public interest and whole-heartedly defend belief system
- Overly sensitive
- Overly talkative
- Easily deceived
- Lack of self-worth
- Professions in a restaurant
- Food or drink industry
- Dairy industry
- Spiritual advisors
- Charity workers
- Child care professional
- Real estate
- Water related industry
- Business related to orthodox or traditional religions
|First Pada||Second Pada||Third Pada||Fourth Pada|
|03° 20′ – 06° 40′ (04)||06° 40′ – 10° 00′ (04)||10° 00′ – 13° 20′ (04)||13° 20′ – 16° 40′ (04)|
|Navamsa: Leo||Navamsa: Virgo||Navamsa: Libra||Navamsa: Scorpio|
|Sound: Hoo||Sound: He||Sound: Ho||Sound: Dah|
|Keyword: Achievement||Keyword: Service||Keyword: Luxury||Keyword: Esoteric|
|Pushyami Nakshatra 1st Pada Characteristics||Pushyami Nakshatra 2nd Pada Characteristics|
|Pushyami Nakshatra 3rd Pada Characteristics||Pushyami Nakshatra 4th Pada Characteristics|